COLD BREW COFFEE
WHAT YOU NEED
Tip: Your cold brew will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
1. Grind the coffee as coarsely as you would with a French press. Maybe even a little rougher.
2. Place the coffee in a nut milk bag cloth and tie the top with a
Kitchen string together to make a large “coffee bag”.
3. Place the bag in the water. Stir or shake the vessel to ensure
that all the coffee is covered with water.
4. Now it's time to bring time and patience. The coffee should steep for around 16-20 hours at room temperature. Works well overnight.
5. Upon waking (or after 16-20 hours have passed): Remove the bag and squeeze it.
6. It is best to filter the coffee again in a hand filter and then bottle it. Let cool in the refrigerator.
7. Serve plain, over ice, with tonic or gin and enjoy.